Geek / Nerd Pick Up Lines
Geek / Nerd Pickup Lines
- Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive...
- You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
- You make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers...
- I think my heart just lagged.
- I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves...
- It’s a good thing you’ve got evaporative cooling, cause I’m gonna make you sweat...
- It doesn’t take a genius to see how gorgeous you are, but if it did, I would be overqualified.
- What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply...
- If i was an enzyme, i’d be helicase so i could unzip your genes.
- I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
- Baby, you overclock my processor.
- You know.. it’s not the length of the vector that counts… it’s how you apply the force.
- Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
- Lets get together and test the spring potential of my matress...
- I wish I was your secant line so I could touch you in at least two places!
- Would you like to see the exponential growth of my natural log?
- Hey baby, I’m like a rubix cube. THe more you play with me, the harder I get.
- did you just combust?? Because you’re HOT!
- I wish I were your second derivative so i could fill your concavities.
- Whoops, I think my binomials just expanded...
- If I move my lips half the distance to yours… and then half again… and again… etc…. would they ever meet? no? Well in this specific case i am going to disprove your assumption.
- If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
- I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
- If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
- Lets meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod...
- Let’s discover our coefficient of friction.
- I less than three you…(i < 3 you)
- Baby, everytime i see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up.
- You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle.
- You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract. (Muscles that make you smile.)
- When you and me get together it’s like superposition of 2 waves in phase.
- I’m overheating because you’re stuck in my head like an infinite loop.
- You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond!
- Baby if you let your acid react with my base, you can count on getting 100 MOLES of my water and salt.
- Would you like to enjoy my laptop, I promise I don’t have any viruses…
- I’m relativistic: the faster I go, the longer I last.
- That dress would look better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 m/s/s.
- I’m attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun - with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
- Hey baby, lets figure out the torque of your mass on my rod...
- Baby I just drew a pic of you on my ti83 but you’re sooo hot my screen melted.
- You’re as sweet at 3.14.
- You fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus.
- I must be the Sun and you must be Earth, cause the closer we get, the hotter you become.
- Baby I wish I could live on a [integral of 1/cabin d cabin] with you.
- Excuse me ma’am, but can I get your seven significant digits?
- By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
- Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
- You be Flourine and I’ll be Francium and maybe later I can give you an electron...
- My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you.
- I wanna stick to you like glue-cose.
- Baby, I can feel an attraction between you and me, and it’s more than just our universal gravitation…
- At absolute zero, you would still move me.
- How about we make like the change of base law, with you on the bottom, and me on top?
- Baby ill be your asymptotes so i can shape your curves…
- If you were a graphics calculator, I’d look at your curves all day long!
- Hey girl, let’s get together and figure out our heat of fusion.
- Let’s convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
- You have 206 bones in your body… want one more?
- Maybe later we can go over to my place and titrate until you reach your end-point…
- Baby, you must be a pile of dinosaur bones, cause I dig you!
- Since distance equals velocity times time, let’s let velocity or time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
- Your body has the nicest arc length I’ve ever seen.”
- You must be an asymptote, because I just find myself getting closer and closer to you.
- Are you the square root of 2? because I feel irrational when I’m around you
- If you were a concentration gradient I’d go down on you.
- My vector has a really large magnitude. Would you care to normalize it?
- The way the light reflects off the angles of your head is extremely enchanting.
- You’re so hot, you must be the cause for global warming.
- Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF. All my base are belong to you.
- You and I must have the same natural frequency, because we resonate together.
- You must be a magnetic monopole because all I get from you is attraction.
- Baby you must be O2 cuz I’m about to combust all over you.
- Nobody turns me on from a cold boot like you.
- You can put a Trojan in my Hard Drive anytime.
- You’re so hot you denature my proteins.
- Let’s just cut to the chase, I wanna hotsync your PDA.
- If I were an assembly language I’d jump to your address, shift right a bit, push it in, pop it out, load a byte into your accumulator, then jump if you’re negative.
- In Euclidean geometry two parallel lines never touch … let’s go back to my place and study some non-Euclidean geometry…
- Hey, up for some high-energy quantum tunnelling tonight?
- Baby, if they made you in Haskell, it would infer that you were just my type.
- You’re like a Universal Turing Machine; you’re the only one that I’ll ever need.
- If I was an operating system, your process would have top priority.
- Forget hydrogen you’re my number one element.
- Hey baby, wanna form a zygote?
- Baby, if they made you in Java, you’d be the object of my desire.
- Baby, if they made you in C, you would have a pointer to my heart.
More geek / nerd pick up lines will be added in the future, so don't forget to come and visit us again, ya hear!? ;-)